Travel Etiquette with Scarlet is designed to provide students
with the knowledge and skills to properly pack and conduct themselves while traveling.
Travel Etiquette Course Coverage
Successful Packing, Personal Space While Traveling, Boarding
and De-boarding, Plane Etiquette, Bus Etiquette, Train Etiquette, Hotel Room
Students will each practice packing for a weekend trip with limited space and luggage.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate how to pack for plane, train and bus travel
- Understand the limitations of packing
- Understand how to efficiently pack
- Understand how to board and deboard a plane
- Understand the limitations and respect of personal space while traveling
- Understand how to conduct themselves while staying in a hotel
To register for this or another course, contact a Meet Scarlet representative at 800.580.8369 ext. 1009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.