We recognize and appreciate the various non-profit/community organizations who seek to enrich the lives of the youth and adults in which they serve. Scarlet in the Community supplements these programs by offering modern etiquette training workshops tailored towards diverse audiences, ranging from youth to professional adults.
What Etiquette Life Skills Training Is Available To Non-Profits and Community Organizations?
Utilizing any combination of the youth etiquette courses that we provide, we are capable of delivering custom training programs at our non profit rate. While we can customize and configure any combination of our courses to suit your needs, our standard etiquette life skills programs are:
Meet Scarlet – Scarlet In The Community A
• 5 Session Youth Etiquette Program
• Covers the Essential Etiquette Life Skills
• 10+ Hours Of Life Skills Instruction
• Services 10-40 Students
Meet Scarlet – Scarlet In The Community B
• 3 Session Youth Etiquette Program
• Covers the Core Etiquette Life Skills
• 6+ Hours Of Life Skills Instruction
• Services 10-30 Students
Meet Scarlet – Scarlet In The Community C
• 1 Session Youth Etiquette Program
• Covers the Basic Etiquette Life Skills
• 3+ Hours of Life Skills Instruction
• Services 5-35 Students
For additional information and to Register for Meet Scarlet, Scarlet In The Community programming, contact Scarlet Communications at 800.580.8369 ext. 1004 or firstname.lastname@example.org.