Meet Scarlet I is designed to provide students with introductory information on how to conduct themselves and respond to various formal and casual situations.
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate how to properly greet and hold a conversation with someone
- Understand the importance of eye contact
- Demonstrate how to properly give and receive a compliment
- Determine proper basic dining elements
- Determine which fork, plate and glass to utilize while dining
- Understand the importance of positively representing themselves online
- Determine how to respond in various social settings
All students will receive:
- Course Workbook
- Hands-On Course Activities
- Access To Meet Scarlet Specialists For Additional Questions
- Course Snack
To register for this or another course, contact a Meet Scarlet representative at 800.580.8369 ext 1009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.