CLASS REGISTRATION SCHEDULE RELEASED SOON!
It’s almost that time again!
Contact us at 800580.8369 ext. 1009 or email@example.com to set up private, group or organization classes!
The Etiquette Core (Meet Scarlet I)
The Meet Scarlet Etiquette Core course is designed to provide students with introductory information on how to conduct themselves and respond to various formal and casual situations.
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate how to properly greet and hold a conversation with someone
- Understand the importance of eye contact
- Demonstrate how to properly give and receive a compliment
- Determine proper basic dining elements
- Determine which fork, plate and glass to utilize while dining
- Understand the importance of positively representing themselves online
- Determine how to respond in various social and formal settings
The Etiquette Essentials (Meet Scarlet II)
Meet Scarlet II, Etiquette Essentials is designed to provide students with advanced information and tutorials on how to conduct themselves in formal, personal and business social settings.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate and explain basic and advanced dining settings and placements
- Understand how to properly represent yourself online
- Understand travel etiquette and protocol
- Understand job preparation tips
- Understand how to properly calculate a tip
- Demonstrate dining server signs and tips
- Identify interview dress and protocol for colleges and jobs
- Identify basic cultural standards