Business Etiquette I with Scarlet is designed to introduce students to protocol in business environments.
Business Etiquette Coverage
Business Dress and Attire, What to Expect At a Job, First Jobs, Resume Introduction and Elements, Interview Protocol, Interview Follow-up
All students will take part in a brief mock interview.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify appropriate business clothing
- Determine proper job expectations
- Understand how to prepare for their first job
- Identify key resume elements
- Understand how to conduct themselves in an interview
- Explain how to follow up after an interview
To register for this or another course, contact a Meet Scarlet representative at 800.580.8369 ext. 1009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.